ooh I kind of like the blue tape. Gives it some pop. :)
I think it will be worth it! It will look so cool!
I see it and I love it. Is this the room they will sleep in? Like on the table? If so, rethink that decision.
Why don't you just wait and have grandma and grandpa help you..silly girl.
I am in love!!! I LOVE STRIPES!!! I would stripe my whole house. Want help?
Yeah, I liked the poppy blue stripes...then I realized ..Cute!! love, Jane
Love it! Well I half love it since it is half done.
You can do it! It will look super good too! :)
You are amazing, and your home is amazing! It was GREAT getting to see y'all! Lisa
I love it so far! I want to see the post-view!!! How are things going?
Post a Comment
10 comments:
ooh I kind of like the blue tape. Gives it some pop. :)
I think it will be worth it! It will look so cool!
I see it and I love it. Is this the room they will sleep in? Like on the table? If so, rethink that decision.
Why don't you just wait and have grandma and grandpa help you..silly girl.
I am in love!!! I LOVE STRIPES!!! I would stripe my whole house. Want help?
Yeah, I liked the poppy blue stripes...then I realized ..
Cute!! love, Jane
Love it! Well I half love it since it is half done.
You can do it! It will look super good too! :)
You are amazing, and your home is amazing! It was GREAT getting to see y'all! Lisa
I love it so far! I want to see the post-view!!! How are things going?
Post a Comment