Thursday, November 6, 2008

Just for you Claudia and Allie

Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. At Ricks College
2. Probably not studying
3. Hanging out with Jenn and Jamie
4. Not much to do when you're a poor college student
5. I think I stole someone's clothes that year, correct me if I am wrong Jamie

Five things on my to do list today:
1. work
2. Maybe go to work after work
3. Eat
4. Body Pump
5. Watch The Office

Five snacks that I enjoy:
1. Ice cream Sandwiches
2. M & M's
3. Oreos
4. Oreo balls
5. Goodberry's ice cream

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off debt
2. Savings
3. Travel
4. Hire a maid
5. Buy a house in the mountains

Five places I have lived:
1. Georgia
2. Idaho
3. Alabama
4. Utah
5. North Carolina

Five jobs I have had:
1. PretzelTime
2. Charge off department at First Security Bank
3. Repo company
4. Plasma Bank
5. Teacher


I tag: Krystal, Jamie and Jenn.

8 comments:

homegirl said...

Your snacks are about as healthy mine!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

What a variety of jobs....I'm impressed too, your second post and you've already completed a tag! I've had my blog for over a year and somehow I never get around to doing them!

jess said...

I had no idea you worked at a plasma bank! I've been trying to figure out where one is near me so that I can go "donate". We need $ for Christmas, what better way to get it then selling off parts of your body, right?;)

the meyersons said...

Waaaait, we were doing that 10 years ago? I think I'm gonna be sick.

RazakFamily said...

Didn't I meet you about 10 years ago?? man, time flies, huh?!?!
Welcome to blogger world!! It's totally addicting but so much fun! I need your e-mail so that I can invite you to see mine (well, mostly my kids are on mine)

Danny said...

Shannon, cool blog. Keep up the good work, love to hear about stuff.

Glenn and Lance said...

Wow, Shannon! I didn't even know you had a blog until I read your response to Kim-the-girl! We're looking forward to reading them!

homegirl said...

You need to stop looking at everyone's blogs and blog something girl! I gave you sometime but come on we need to see some pictures of the house or something!