I'm pretty sure I will get addicted to this fast but my main reason for doing is the mere fact I can't remember all my friends blogs. I thought if I started a blog and kept a record of all my friend's blogs it would help me lead a more productive life instead of spending all day being a voyeur. We'll see, maybe I'll blog about it.
Right now I'm going ease into this, no tags, no pictures just boring old text (sorry Jenn!!!)
Wish me luck on my new adventure and hopefully I don't disappoint.
****disclaimer*****
I'm a horrible speller and I'm self-conscience about it.

11 comments:
YAY... Welcome to the blogging world!! I have to say you are a true friend starting a blog just for me and even putting me in your title... I can't wait to see pics!!
Allright lady keep those posts coming!
Okay, which cousin has a blog and why haven't I seen it? I am feeling out of the loop!
Shannon you spelled conscience right! Congrats, that's one of my hardest words to spell.
Oh, and congrats on your new blog!!! I'm thrilled!
Oh, yeah and do I know this 7 year old cousin, too?
That's what I'm talkin about Shan!! Start with a post about your house so I can see pictures.
Welcome to this world!!
YEA! This will help us hear what's happening in North Carolina...sooner! I'm excited to read more about the exciting lives of you and Tom!
Well, hooray, hooray. You finally did it, now you need to add some pictures. Glad to see you join the blogger family. I am looking forward to more of your postings.
Sorry, but I just tagged you! Now you have something to blog about! :)
Does Chloe have a blog?
You have more comments on your first day than I've had in my whole blogging career. :o)
And Aunt Jane welcomes you to the blogworld! POST PICTURES! hah! I can talk. I am only good at commenting...not that I am good...I just know how. Love, AJ
Post a Comment