Dude Shannon I am posting a comment 6 minutes (or so) after you posted this. Or was it Tom? 24 is intense. ULTRA intense. I can only imagine what your dream included.
Wil and I love Jack! That must have been a crazy cool dream. We want details!
Poor Tom. Poor guy probably knows he's second to Mr. Bauer.
Did the gun you used, when you saved Jack, happen to be Pink?? I am sure Tom was very proud of your kick trash skills.
Tom did have a dream last week that someone broke into our house. While I was beating up the guy Tom was trying to fix the gun.
You and Tom seem to have strange dreams.
Its a good thing Jack had you around.
Soooo...how did it go? Did you save him?! Lisa
Thank you for saving Mr. Bauer... our nation would never survive without him!!
I bet it was!!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Dude Shannon I am posting a comment 6 minutes (or so) after you posted this.
Or was it Tom?
24 is intense. ULTRA intense. I can only imagine what your dream included.
Wil and I love Jack! That must have been a crazy cool dream. We want details!
Poor Tom. Poor guy probably knows he's second to Mr. Bauer.
Did the gun you used, when you saved Jack, happen to be Pink?? I am sure Tom was very proud of your kick trash skills.
Tom did have a dream last week that someone broke into our house. While I was beating up the guy Tom was trying to fix the gun.
You and Tom seem to have strange dreams.
Its a good thing Jack had you around.
Soooo...how did it go? Did you save him?! Lisa
Thank you for saving Mr. Bauer... our nation would never survive without him!!
Thank you for saving Mr. Bauer... our nation would never survive without him!!
I bet it was!!!
Post a Comment