Oh, you're funny. I can't believe I didn't comment on the video clip below, it totally made my month! I showed it to Ethan and we both couldn't stop laughing. If that was really in there, I'd totally see the movie. But as it is, I probably won't.
Novelty....doesn't that include pictures? You guys are always having fun or snorting cinnamon or something....c'mon!!! WE WANT MORE!!! That said, just don't expect any blog stuff on mine.:) love, Jane
I know exactly how you feel. I only just updated mine...after 5 months. Got my hands slapped a couple of times for being a slacker. Families are relentless :0)
6 comments:
Oh, you're funny. I can't believe I didn't comment on the video clip below, it totally made my month! I showed it to Ethan and we both couldn't stop laughing. If that was really in there, I'd totally see the movie. But as it is, I probably won't.
I see. Fads come and go...like Little Debbie cakes at my house.
come on Shannon. you can do better than that. You need to keep us informed. At least once a week. ok
j
Novelty....doesn't that include pictures? You guys are always having fun or snorting cinnamon or something....c'mon!!! WE WANT MORE!!! That said, just don't expect any blog stuff on mine.:) love, Jane
I know exactly how you feel. I only just updated mine...after 5 months. Got my hands slapped a couple of times for being a slacker. Families are relentless
:0)
It's not a novelty to the rest of us... :)
Post a Comment