Friday, November 20, 2009

This might entice me to see the movie......


I hear people are switching teams after seeing the movie.
For the record I liked Jacob better from the get go. He seems more of a man.
**Jenn I stole this from you, Thanks so much!

3 comments:

lady said...

Hey Shannon! Just wanted to say HI and see how you are doing (besides your sinus infection!). Hope you are doing well and that life is good for you.
Devon

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

Oh, that is so funny! I was not expecting that! Yay, New Moon!!!

I HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER!!!

love, Jane

Holly said...

I haven't seen the movie yet, but I get the feeling I'm gonna like movie Jacob more than movie Edward. That might be b/c I'm not crazy about Rob Pattinson. But I still like book Edward more than book Jacob -- at least for Bella.