Stupid sinus infection
I used to get those a lot. Soooo sorry!
go get one of those nose teapots at the pharmacy and do a sinus rinse. Everyone I know raves about it.
Hey wait. ME too. We match! 'Cept whatever picture it is...it's a picture of me.
The picture still isn't coming through but I am over hear doing the same thing.... stupid sinus.
I'm so sorry you've been sick. I would rather have the stomach flu than a cold/sinus infection. Are your boogers green? Just go get an antibiotic and you'll feel better soon.
Get better soon!!!!
ahh, NOW I see what you've been doing! SORRY... no fun. get better. soon. love, jane
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I used to get those a lot. Soooo sorry!
go get one of those nose teapots at the pharmacy and do a sinus rinse. Everyone I know raves about it.
Hey wait. ME too. We match!
'Cept whatever picture it is...it's a picture of me.
The picture still isn't coming through but I am over hear doing the same thing.... stupid sinus.
I'm so sorry you've been sick. I would rather have the stomach flu than a cold/sinus infection.
Are your boogers green? Just go get an antibiotic and you'll feel better soon.
Get better soon!!!!
ahh, NOW I see what you've been doing! SORRY... no fun. get better. soon. love, jane
Post a Comment