It looks awesome. Much more than an attempt...
WAY better than I could ever hope to attempt!!!
I think you did an AWESOME job.
Seriously AWESOME!!!
Wow! Good show! Grandpa
Christa is cooking, and you're being all crafty. What next?!
Shannon, I think that it is pretty darn good. Where did you get the idea. It is very clever!!!!!You did good girl!
Now you need to do something like make a dress out of curtains....channel your inner Sound of Music.
So So Awesome! You are so talented!Don't you just love halloween decorations?
So is that like a pumpkin painted white with a big black spider painted on the white? So how did you do that? So I am obviously not SO crafty. But I can sew....or used to. (dumb, I know.) Love, Jane
I think its cute! You did a great job!
Love the subject you chose. Not your typical boring old bat.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
It looks awesome. Much more than an attempt...
WAY better than I could ever hope to attempt!!!
I think you did an AWESOME job.
Seriously AWESOME!!!
Wow! Good show! Grandpa
Christa is cooking, and you're being all crafty. What next?!
Shannon, I think that it is pretty darn good. Where did you get the idea. It is very clever!!!!!
You did good girl!
Now you need to do something like make a dress out of curtains....channel your inner Sound of Music.
So So Awesome! You are so talented!
Don't you just love halloween decorations?
So is that like a pumpkin painted white with a big black spider painted on the white? So how did you do that?
So I am obviously not SO crafty. But I can sew....or used to.
(dumb, I know.) Love, Jane
I think its cute! You did a great job!
Love the subject you chose. Not your typical boring old bat.
Post a Comment