.... if a color line is always there to tell us when to hit the note. This is going to be our Christmas break nightly ritual. So anyone who wants come on over, it's a party every night.
Look you can also help me pick out my paint colors!! A two in one post. This also makes my living room look really big and empty.
Too bad you guys live so far away but we'll think of you when were rockin out! :) So, my opinion (from what I can see) I like the green that's over by your mirror. I also I love your table! Where did you get that cute piece of furniture? Hmmm. . .PB?
MERRY CHRISTMAS SHANNON! I found your blog through Amanda's. Good for you for starting one. I just did too while we are here in Hong Kong. Yes, I agree...very addictive. I'd love to add you to my list. Keep up the great work. See you back in Raleigh in the New Year. Hunter and Garrett say "Hi" to their beloved Sister Beckstrand.
6 comments:
I always knew that you guys were talented - but I am impressed with the musical abilities :)
Merry Christmas!!! Looks like it will be a GREAT ONE! Love, Jane
Too bad you guys live so far away but we'll think of you when were rockin out! :) So, my opinion (from what I can see) I like the green that's over by your mirror. I also I love your table! Where did you get that cute piece of furniture? Hmmm. . .PB?
Okay, now I see you have a few greens to choose from by the mirror! I like the darker green, but then again I like the darker colors!
MERRY CHRISTMAS SHANNON! I found your blog through Amanda's. Good for you for starting one. I just did too while we are here in Hong Kong. Yes, I agree...very addictive. I'd love to add you to my list. Keep up the great work. See you back in Raleigh in the New Year. Hunter and Garrett say "Hi" to their beloved Sister Beckstrand.
It looks like you guys had a super fun time! I always new you had the music in you.
Post a Comment