Here are Amanda and Christa being domestic godesses. We baked all morning for dinner and goodies to take around to the people who worked Christmas Eve. We went to two fire stations and the Emergency room to deliver yummy cinnamon rolls and cookies. It was great to see their reactions and how grateful they were for the treats and that someone was thinking about them. This definitely will be a Christmas tradition!!!!!! It's a lot of work but one that is worth it!
January 2020
6 years ago

5 comments:
It looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas. Yummy food.
That sounds like a nice traditions to do each year for Christmas.
Love you
I like that tradition! What are those green bean and bacon wraps? Looks yummy! Glad you guys had a great Christmas!
Congratulations on a wonderful looking Christmas eve dinner! Ya'll look great! Thanks for sharing these photos! Love to ALL! Jane
Hi Shannon. What a fabulous idea for a tradition! That was so wonderful for all of you to do that. I'm sure it made their day. Merry Christmas to you. Your meal looked great too. I've definitely missed that this year
:0)
I am so impressed on so many levels. You guys always have the neatest ideas. I really like this one...maybe next year.
PS: Your dinner looks fabulous!
Post a Comment