Tom was suppose to play Santa but fell and sprained his ankle so being the loving wife that I am, I stepped up and said I would do it. Unfortunately I didn't look the part but we liked the pregnant pose or maybe it's the saggy boobs. I don't know. This is going to be short because it's Rock Band time.
January 2020
6 years ago

4 comments:
does trent REALLY have a lower voice???
;)
Shannon...you look great in red! LOL. Go Rock Band. The Burgon's love some Blitzkrieg Bop and Move Along.
heeheehee...this is awesome!
You have a blog!!!! Welcome to the blogging world! Hey did you get my Christmas card?? I think it got sent to your parents house. Oh by the way...my vote for the wall color is either the brown (second from the left) or the far right one. Where do you live now?
Post a Comment