Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Buy us some books,

send us to school and this is what you get. Supposedly it's impossible to swallow 1 tbs of cinnamon. After watching several others on youtube try and might I add, fail, Danny and Tom thought it was neccessary to see for themselves

Next challenge: 6 saltines in 1 minute. I dare you.


10 comments:

Christa said...

If you want to put the video on your blog instead of the link...copy the "embedded" code from YouTube, which is right underneath the URL to the right of the video.

This was hilarious to watch. And now I definitely want to try the saltines....

Devin & Amanda said...

It really makes me want to try it. In my mind it doesn't sound too hard. But I have tried the saltines and that is impossible.

Kalynne said...

Ian actually did the Saltine Challenge-he finishhed all 6 in like 52 seconds!!! I'll have to have him do the cinnamon now!

Kim-the-girl said...

That was flippin' hilarious! I love it when videos make me laugh out loud! Thanks for the laughs!

Jeni said...

okay. You get the best laugh of the year! Holy crap I can't stop laughing! Those cinnamon clouds are awesome! ahhhahahahhahaaaaaa!

Kim and Brindy said...

I agree, the cinnamon clouds really add to the video. I've got a really big smile on my face right now as I type this. It was all I could do not to burst out in laughter with a sleeping daughter in the next room

Kim

Jeni said...

Just wanted you to know...I'm back again for another laugh! :)
I'm curious...did the cinnamon cloud burn their eyes?

Beckstrand's said...

It didn't burn the eyes, but they smelled cinnamon all night long

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

Howling!!! I am HOWLING with laughter! It gets funnier every time I watch it!!! Love, Jane

lady said...

hilarious!!!! A challenge to be had here at my house! Let you know how it goes!