....many questions have been asked about the cinnamon. Let me give you a brief rundown of what happened that was not shown on the video. Unfortunately Tom got the cinnamon in his nose as evidenced by the cloud. Our dear friend Ali Pulley, whose kitchen sink will never be the same, had a baby 6 months ago. Lucky for Tom, the hospital gave her a snot sucker . Ali, quick on her feet ran to the first aid kit to retrieve the snot sucker AKA party bulb. Water was squirted up the nose and out flowed chunks and brown water. YUMMY! Repeated 4-5 times. Lots of coughing, spitting you name it anything to get the cinnamon out. Ladies I know you are all jealous but back off he's mine.
I wonder if the Pulley's will ever invite us over again?
January 2020
6 years ago

5 comments:
All I want to know is why can't it be swallowed? Does it burn? Is it that foul of a taste. I think the funniest part of the video is Danny's eyes while Tom is spitting in the sink.....
LOL!!! That is soooo hilarious! This is good entertainment, what's on for next week? :)
the answer is YES! For sure!!
Does all the food he eats taste like cinnamon?
You really need to come to the family reunion in June, Tom can be the entertainment.
Post a Comment