Saturday, July 18, 2009

A few highlights

Here are a few highlights from Tom and I's last minute trip to Paris. It was amazing. I'll have more pictures later.

We could actually see the Arc de Triumph from our hotel balcony


The opera

From the 2nd floor of the Effiel Tower. The top was full and closed so we couldn't get to the very top. Maybe next time right?We tried to reenacted The Divinci Code. Good times.



8 comments:

gaye said...

Some of those pictures look like they are post cards. they are beautiful... oh and you are in big trouble because you didn't tell Grandma you were out of the country spending money in France. I told her today :) Love ya both keep posting pictures

RazakFamily said...

I am so totally jealous!! I wish we could so do "last-minute" trips...I will have to start living vicariously through you now :) The pictures are awesome...and I"m super excited that you got to go... where's the next trip?!?!

Grandma Gale said...

Those are beautiful pictures! You two are so cute together. What a wonderful last minute opportunity. It is so great to be young and in love.

Holly said...

The pictures are beautiful! I'm so jealous!

Christa said...

Looks awesome! And you got Tom to take a lot of pictures head on. Way to go!

Krystal said...

Paris!!! Totally Jealous! I want last minute trips too :)hmmm I think its time for kids :) How are you guys?!? you look so cute in your pics

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

Paris?!?!?! What a blast!!! They ARE beautiful pictures!! way to have an amazing time! I am impressed! Love, Jane

Kim-the-girl said...

I was just telling Ethan that I think we need a trip to Paris. I need to stop reading so I stop getting these kinds of urges... it looks fabulous!