For my birthday and our anniversary Tom and I went to Charleston, SC. I loved it there!
I want to live in this house, it's small and it's pink. Tom said he wouldn't be able to live there and have friends over. Can you imagine Tom saying "Yes come over, I live in the small pink house."
We thought we were hot wearing shorts and t-shirts. The heat index that day was 105. This man was roasting I'm sure in his seersucker suit. We happened to be there during Carolina Days and there was a little mini parade.
We were also there for the Tall Ship festival. There were a bunch of sailboat there you could tour.
The following weekend we went to Atlanta for the 4th. Here's Tom and getting ready for the 10K with 55,ooo of our friends. Tom came in 8,1?? and I finished 15 minutes after him at 21,???.
After running 6.2 miles what better to eat than a good ole slaw or chili dog from the infamous Varsity. I love that place.
The aquarium, Tom loves getting his picture taken.
The beautiful city of Atlanta.

3 comments:
Ken and I went to Charleston in March (without Abe!) We loved it too, especially the Ghost tour! Glad you had a fun time. When I was in high school my parents decided to paint our house cotton candy pink. Everyone knew me as the girl who lived in the pink house.
What a fun summer vacation.
That pink house is the cutest little thing I've ever seen!
Congrats to both on your run!
THE PINK HOUSE IS DARLING!!! Isnn't there a little book about that house? It got built all around it. Cool that you are having a good time! love, Jane
Post a Comment