
Last summer cute cousin Kyle lived with us. When he left he gave us this. It only took us a year to hang it. Thanks Kyle!

Also a year ago I bought these plates, a few months ago I finally hung them.
Hopefully our family room will be painted soon. I feel like our wall is a paint by numbers wall right now. It's been like that for a year. Notice a trend?
4 comments:
as great as your home improvements are, I would much rather see Paris pictures!!!
Shannon, I love your blog background (in addition to your home improvements).
I almost picked it myself!
It looks great!
Sometimes it is better to take a long time with home improvements...this way you really know if it is what you want, or where you really want things to hang. At least this is what I tell Jared when he wants to be quick to make home changes!
Post a Comment